Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Health careers / jobs
Bowen therapy is not meant to replace medical treatment. However, due to its success, more and more members of the medical profession continue to be amazed at its effectiveness and have begun to refer their patients to a professional bowen therapist. Read some of the doctor's testimonials about bowen therapy:
- Dr. JoAnne Whitaker, M.D. - "I was facing a hip replacement and back surgery when I discovered the bowen technique. After receiving bowen treatments, not only was I able to walk, but I went back to playing golf... without surgery."
- Audrey Butko M.D. -"I consider the bowen technique to be a blessing in my practice because of its simplicity, results and patient satisfaction. It has nearly eliminated my need to use cortisone injections."
- Russell Dick, Osteopath: Bowen has turned my practice on its head, with 80% of my patients being given bowen as first choice."
- Mitchell R. Mosher, DPM -"The bowen technique is one of the most powerful physical medicine techniques I have learned in 24 years as a podiatrist. I routinely use the bowen technique to complement treatment of various foot and ankle injuries."
- Gerry Townsend, M.D. -"I offer the bowen technique to acute and chronic patients who have not responded to traditional treatment for myofascial pain syndrome, back pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis or fractures. Although skeptical at first, C.S. Whitman, M.D., an orthopedic surgeon, now regularly refers patients to Dr. Townsend's program."
- Dr. Fred Menier - "I have been able to notice results even in chronic situations such as rheumatism, TMJ, chronic asthma and emotional depression. An added bonus to this wonderful work is that it is very soft and gentle and well appreciated by my patients for this and its deep relaxing benefits."
- J. T., M.D., Physician, Medical Researcher, Biotechnology Company -“I have noted improvement in stress-related muscle pain and tension, joint pain and posture. Bowen therapy sessions may benefit people with musculoskeletal pain as well as other stress related symptoms. Much to my surprise, my neck pain got resolved through this work. I am very pleased with the results and quite amazed!”
- L. White. MD - Physician, former Professor of Cardiology -“This body work has been enormously beneficial in allowing me to feel freer, less constricted, more mobile and better aligned. I highly recommend bowen therapy.”
- Dr Robert Flemming MD -“After over 30 years of medical practice, I am finding bowen therapy the most effective and efficient hands-on procedure I’ve ever studied. I fully recommend this technique to all health practitioners.”
- Dr. Michael Buckmann -"Clients who present with both acute and chronic pain, having often sought treatment in vain from a variety of other experts and specialists, are consistently free of their problems within a very short time by using Bowen."
- Dr. Ted Sleigh - "Of all the modalities I have used, Bowen Therapy has helped so many of my patients."
- Dr. Christine Staub -"As a board-certified family physician with a special interest in the treatment of chronic illness and pain syndromes, I am thrilled to have Bowen Therapy as a resource for my patients."
- Brenda Williams, Director of the Quiet Miracles Program in North Carolina, chose bowen therapy as the sole hands-on component of her hospital's pain management unit.
Canadian Bowenwork School